We went to a park to watch the horses.
We ate macaroni and cheese for lunch.
We blew up balloons and wore hats.
We opened presents.
We went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner.
Kinsley played on the toys.
Then we went to Jerry's house for Family Home Evening and princess cake.
Favorite Color: "Green and white and red and yellow and blue and pink!"We ate macaroni and cheese for lunch.
We blew up balloons and wore hats.
We opened presents.
We went to Chick-Fil-A for dinner.
Kinsley played on the toys.
Then we went to Jerry's house for Family Home Evening and princess cake.
She may be three but she sure knows how to pack in a fun filled day!
Best Friend: "Jerry is my best friend!"
Favorite Snack: "fruit snack"
Favorite Thing to Eat: "pasta"
What do you like doing with mom: "Puzzles and reading books and painting my fingers. Want to paint my fingers?"
What do you like doing with dad: "I don't like dad at home. I just like him at the park!"
Favorite Animal: "Not the lions. They are too really loud. I like the zebras and giraffes. They are not too really loud."
Favorite Drink: "chocolate milk"
Favorite Fruit: with finger on cheek "Hmmm, let me think about it for a minute....... I like grapes."
Favorite Princess: "Cinderella"
Favorite Restaurant: "Chick-Fil-A! My belly is very, very hungry can we go to Chick-Fil-A right NOW?"
Favorite Song: "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
9 comments:
I love her intereview, she is so cute. I think it is funny that she only likes Dad at the park :) Happy Birthday Kinsley!
Super cute! I'm with her on the lions they are too really loud :)
Im not going to lie, I was actually waiting for this post.
I can't take it sometimes, Kinsley is SOOOO... cute. ARG! It kills me. Thanks for posting!
Happy Birthday Kinsley!!! I can't believe she's 3!!!! Her interview was oh so cute!!!
Tell Eric to pick up his game at home........
Happy Birthday Kinsley! Sounds like it was a fun day!
Cute interview with Kinsley. Loved her comments.
Happy Birthday to sweet Kinsley! I hope the gift Gracie hand picked for her (she was VERY demanding) made it to her in time for her birthday. I loved the interview too! So funny...
I liked all of the pictures of Kinsley's birthday they are all so cute I hope she had a Happy Birthday Love, Kristi
Post a Comment