We have been planning this date for months and we were so glad we were finally able to go! I am always hesitant to leave my kids with other people-- especially Aila-- but they didn't even miss us. (Thanks Nevers!) I guess we didn't have to jump out of our seats before the final curtain call, run out of the theater, and speed all the way home.
We went and saw the Broadway play Beauty and The Beast. We sat in the balcony so our seats were less than stellar... unless you like watching the tops of actors/actresses heads instead of their facial features. But I loved it anyways! I am sure I had a silly grin on my face the entire time. I love special dates like this with Eric.

The theater was A-MAZING! I loved all of the moldings, chandeliers, and detail work!
3 comments:
What a fun date--I saw that was coming because I get their emails and Lucy saw it when I opened the email and was really excited and wanted to go. I agree, I love special dates. I am glad you guys got to go and cross something off your memphis bucket list.
I'm with you - I get so nervous to leave my kids. But it still is nice to get out and have those fun dates!
We went to Beauty and the Beast last year for my birthday here. It was really fun. I'm glad you got to go.
Post a Comment