Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Aila 8 Months

Since Aila is almost 9 months I thought I should post her 8 months stats before I forget....

AT 8 MONTHS AILA IS...
17 pounds 2 ounces
26 inches long

AILA LOVES...
mom
sister
tolerates dad (as long as mom is in view)
sweet potatoes
bananas
finger foods
her pacifier
screaming
singing
books
toys that make noise
her blanket
her toes and tongue

AILA CAN...
sit
scoot backwards
scoot in a circle
roll

Aila's pediatrician is worried about her lack of mobility and is concerned she isn't crawling, pulling herself up to things, and walking. So now, of course, I am worried about it too. Kinsley started walking at 9 months and running full speed at 10 months. Aila has no desire, what-so-ever! She would rather sit and watch the world around her.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

I think your pediatrician is silly!!! Every kid does things at their own pace. She is sooo fine. None of my kids crawled until 9 or 10 months and didn't walk until 15 and they've all turned out just fine :0)! She is beautiful!! We miss you guys!

The Cannons said...

Agreed your pediatrician is a little ridiculous. You don't have anything to worry about. Gabby didn't start crawling until 10 months and walking until 15 months. Where Corbin was walking/running/climbing at 10 months. She is fine and adorable!

Brittany H said...

Pediatricians should be more careful about what they say. If you are like me you take the smallest comment and worry about it from then on! I'm sure she is fine. Just be glad she is so content!!