Last week our mother's group took our kids to the sprinkler park. Kinsley must have some "Beck genes" because she does NOT like water getting on her face. She did enjoy splashing in the puddles and putting her hands and feet in the sprinklers. Aila loved watching all of the kids run around. Kinsley was having a blast until a boy three times her age and three times her size rammed into her and she fell down. After many tears and the beginnings of an ugly shiner we went home.
2 comments:
I did not know that "Becks" don't like water in their faces. You learn something new everyday. If I was evil I would file that information away to use someday. But I'm not evil--or am I? Wah-ha-ha :)
That was kind of like Rhylan's experience last summer. That is why we didn't make it again. But at least she looks cute in her swimsuit!!
Post a Comment