Kinsley loves riding the bike she got last year for her birthday! There is only one problem... she is
STILL too short to reach the pedals. Not to worry, she solved that problem.

She carries her bike up the hill.


Then rides it down the hill. No pedals necessary.
Eric didn't want her to have ALL of the fun, so he tried it too.

Always a kid at heart. Luckily, he didn't break it.
2 comments:
Hey at least she can find a way to have fun with it!! I think they didn't have a kid around when they made those dump bikes. Rhylan is now 4 and still can't reach the pedals on hers.
Oh my goodness why are your kids so cute?! When I watched the video of Eric going down on the bike I was thinking, "this could be a "america's funniest home video' in the making...." I waited for something tragic to happen, alas, everything went well. I'm glad Kinsley figured out how to ride her bike, despite her short legs. What a critical thinker!
Post a Comment