Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day Of School

Eric started school today. This morning when I asked him to pose for this picture he said, "Why, I'm not five anymore!" When he came home from school I asked him what the highlight of his day was. He replied, "Playing doubles in ping-pong." Question: Isn't recess a five year old's favorite part of the day?

Somethings never change. Yes, one day he will be a doctor. One year down... three more to go!!!

4 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

We all know that Eric's a kid at heart :) He looks very professional in his school uniform!

The Jones Crew said...

I like Eric's school picture he will be a good eye doctor I hope you will have a good day at school today Eric Love Kristi

The Jones Crew said...

Today I went to the dr. wells and guess what he told me that I have bronchitis like eric I hope to get better soon I miss you and love you guys Love, Kristi

Brock and Kristina said...

something about ping pong helps us all get through school!!! It is usually the highlight of my day too.