We took Kinsley to the rodeo on Thursday night. She was more interested in the bugs flying into the lights than the bull riders. It never ceases to amaze me the little things she notices. She also got her first taste of cotton candy. At first she wasn't sure she liked it but before we knew it she scarfed it down.
Kinsley loved looking at the animals!
Salina, Jakob, and Eric decided to try out the mechanical bull. The rest of us, smartly, watched from behind the net.
Eric showing us his skills.
I loved high school because I had such awesome friends! Even to this day we always try to get together. The last time we were all together was in Nashville almost a year ago. During the fair we enjoyed visiting, eating fair food, celebrating Matty's birthday, and going to the rodeo together. Hopefully we will be able to get together sometime this Christmas.
4 comments:
Looks like you had alot of fun!! I've always wanted to try bull riding, looks fun and a little scary.
Today mom and I made some watches they turned out so cute thank you for coming down to see us I had a blast with you guys I miss Kinsley all ready she is so cute I miss you and love you Love, Kristi
I love going to the Rodeo. I think it is so amazing watching the bull riders.
what fun tradtion to have with your friends
What a fun trip! I'm glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment