Sunday, August 30, 2009

Saying "Bye" To Summer

As a child I remember how fast the summers seemed to fly by. Well, I'm older and yet things haven't seemed to change much! Eric is starting school tomorrow and won't have much time off school from here on out. So we spent the weekend doing fun things to say "bye" to summer.

One morning we went to the Zoo. It got hot faster than we planned so the animals weren't very active but Kinsley and I had a great time cooling off in the water. After the Zoo we went to Eric's school and helped him clean/organize his locker.
Kinsley has been obsessed with ducks lately. She loves walking around the house and making her unique "duck call." (She has seen Eric call the ducks by covering his mouth... so she attempts it... attempts is the key word) We took her to Latimer Park to feed the ducks.

6 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I hate that summer flied by so fast too! I didn't know till last time I went to the zoo that you could actually go in that little fountain! Glad you got a little fun in before Eric hits the books again!!!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Do you make all of Kinsley's flower headbands or buy them somewhere? They are so cute and since Kyleigh still doesn't have any hair, I'm getting tired of just the pink or white bows that I have!!

Luna said...

I have to tell you... it is kinda funny seeing the picture of the alligator as you talk about being in the pool. Year two can be rough.... but it does get better... I promise.

The Jones Crew said...

that is such a cute outfit that she has on the bow is so cute with it I wish I was not sick I miss you and love you guys Love, Kristi

The Jones Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jones Crew said...

It looks like Kinsley is having fun with the ducks I miss you guys Love Kristi