We recently had our family pictures taken and these are some of our favorites. It is becoming more and more difficult to get Kinsley to sit in one spot and smile. Thanks, Jared and Abby, for all of your hard work!!! Eric likes this last picture because it looks like she is falling off the building.
Way cute family pictures! We actually just got ours done too and Reagan was a stinker and would not cooperate! Oh well I guess they are the memories. Kinsley is so darn cute! What a cute family you have! Also, I am bummed because we were at the fair on Friday night and it would have been so much fun to see you guys! Dang! Looks like you had a fun time though!
8 comments:
wonderful pictures
That is funny--she does kinda look like she is falling off a building. Cute pictures.
Cute pictures! I love the one where you are hanging her upside down, so fun!
Way cute family pictures! We actually just got ours done too and Reagan was a stinker and would not cooperate! Oh well I guess they are the memories. Kinsley is so darn cute! What a cute family you have! Also, I am bummed because we were at the fair on Friday night and it would have been so much fun to see you guys! Dang! Looks like you had a fun time though!
I loveed all of your family pictures I can't wait until three months I miss you and love you guys Love, Kristi
man those last two are priceless! Looking good, guys! :)
That last picture is awesome!!!! What cute photos and what a darling family!!!!
I like how they turned out too! You guys are so photogenic though. Jared is still wishin' he had that expensive camera from Walmart. Someday. :)
Post a Comment