Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Accessorizing Monkey

Lately, Kinsley has been finding random things in our house and she will "accessorize" herself with them. She will put anything with a string around her neck like a necklace (i.e. camera case, memory stick, whistle). She uses this ice cream bucket like a purse and she has linking rings that she likes putting around her wrists for bracelets. She is turning out to be quite a girly girl. We don't know where she learned to accessorize because the only jewelry she has seen me wear is earrings.

Kinsley found Eric's glasses today on the floor and decided to try them on.

Kinsley learned how to climb on the coffee table earlier this week. This morning I was doing the dishes and the house was unusually silent (that was my first hint something was amiss). I found Kinsley on the toilet playing with the toilet paper (we put it on top of the toilet so she doesn't unroll the paper). To look on the bright side, I guess ON the toilet is better than IN the toilet! Nothing is safe from our little monkey!!!

4 comments:

Washington Family said...

Awe! The joy of girls! Love it!

The Jones Crew said...

Kinsley is getting so big way to fast It looks like she found Eric's glasses and some toilet paper today we went camping at the steadman's house

Brittany H said...

So cute! I love how girly girl she is!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

It makes her look all grown up to have accessories! SO cute! I love the ice cream bucket purse.