Friday, August 14, 2009

Jones Reunion

We have been in Idaho for over a week and I am just getting back to "civilization." I have spent more nights in tents and cabins than my own bed! Now that I am back to my parents house and have internet access I can get our blog caught up.

We spent our first few nights at the 31st Jones Family Reunion in Hagerman, Idaho. We must have acclimated to the south because we were FREEZING!!! No one told me to pack our winter clothes for August! I believe it was the coldest reunion in Jones History (40's-60's). It was a good thing Hagerman has a lot of Hot Springs so we were all able to stay somewhat warm.
My family

Eric hadn't been water skiing in years and didn't even have a hard time getting up! Kinsley wasn't a big fan of her life jacket. She seemed to think it was some sort of torture device.


Kinsley had a great time!
For family talent night my dad came as "Harry Pitts" and told some jokes.


Playing with sticks is fun to do.
Kinsley 13 months, Grace 11 months (Jared's baby), and Claire 10 months (Jason's baby)

The many faces of Grace.

4 comments:

Mitzi Beal said...

The picture of Kinsley sleeping in the life jacket is so adorable.

Margaret Pratt said...

Looks like fun even with a freezing moment! Be glad it is too hot here! Harry Pitts is hysterical and I didn't even hear a joke! I made your cookies and they were TASTY! Thanks for sharing the recipe :) I made a Kinsley flower bow for Rachel and LOVE it! Keep having fun!

Brittany H said...

Sounds like you are having FUN!!

Luna said...

What a fun trip. It is always nice to visit with family.... even if it was a bit cold.