Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dinosaurs and Strawberries

The weatherman said that it was going to rain most of the day Saturday but we didn't want to be cooped up in our house all day so we decided to go to the museum. The museum had a special display of moving dinosaurs. At first I was worried that they would scare Kinsley but she loved them! She kept pointing and barking at them. (Yes, we need to work on our animal sounds.) We also went to the planetarium and found out our toddler isn't very interested in the stars and would much rather pull the hair of the lady in front of us. (Sorry lady!)
Eric gave Kinsley some strawberries as a snack. She didn't really like them and they ended up ALL over... sometimes I wonder if she is my daughter. (I personally love strawberries!)

2 comments:

Luna said...

That ia so funny. How long did it take you to get all the strawberries out of her hair?

The Jones Crew said...

It looks like Kinsley made a big mess all over her face and her hair It does not look like she loves the strawberries I love her anyway she is so cute Love your little sister Kristi