Eric's boss declared yesterday a "humidity holiday" and gave him the day off. (Since it was a cooler day we think his boss just wanted to go golfing.) You don't see us complaining! We decided to go to the Mud Island River Park because we hadn't been there yet. The River Walk is a very unique representation of the Mississippi River.
7 comments:
That place is so fun. It looks like kinsley likes to get wet!! I love that dress, Rhylan and Louisa both have that same one.
Wow, that looks like a cool place! I decided that I HATE humidity, and really feel sorry for people who live in it!! I'm glad you took a holiday from it!
We're excited to see you guys next week! :)
What a nice break. I hope you get a couple more "Holidays" soon!
Looks like a blast! We love that place. I also love the humidity holidays.
Kiley- it's so fun to see what your little family is up to. Hope you are all doing great! Love Nat
We can't wait until you come down in a coulpe of days we had so much fun this last week with the Taiwan girls we miss you guys Love Kristi
1. I waant to play in the mississippi creek!
2. I want to go to china
3. I should read your blog more often so I don't have to do marathon reading sessions and comment on every post in one
4. Kinsley is daaaaaaaarling
5. teach me how to make the photos all collage-y like that!
6. I want to see a panda
7. That's a cool firework picture (the red one)
8. please make my daughter's birthday cake
9. How far away do we live from you?
10. I am going to make Biff watch that pool video ten times in a row when he gets home.
ps- to verify I'm not a machine I had to type in "teedlyta" to post this comment. I think it could be a cool second verse to doodley boop. Y'think?
Post a Comment