Kinsley's bottom two teeth came in with no problem- perhaps a slight fever and a few sleepless nights- but the top four teeth are now coming in and she is either in extreme pain or she is quite the little drama queen. Either way, teething is my own personal HORROR!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
"The horror! The horror!"
Kinsley's bottom two teeth came in with no problem- perhaps a slight fever and a few sleepless nights- but the top four teeth are now coming in and she is either in extreme pain or she is quite the little drama queen. Either way, teething is my own personal HORROR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those pics are so sad. Pour thing, she is even pointing to her mouth showing you where it hurts. And pour you, sad cranky babies are NO FUN.
I'm so sorry! There is nothing worse. Poor little thing! And I'm so sorry for you. There is nothing worse than having a baby in pain and not being able to make it all better!
Ouch! Good luck with that. I hate not being able to soothe them when they hurt. She's still cute when she cries though ;)
She is so sad. Poor little thing.
That's funny that you would equate that story with teething--I have to agree. Have you tried teething tablets? That's one thing that has helped my girls tremendously. Good luck on the eye teeth!
Post a Comment