Sunday, May 10, 2009

All tuckered out


Our flight arrived shortly before midnight--thanks JJ for picking us up--and it was 1:00 AM before we made it to bed, so Kinsley's been pretty sleepy today. Fortunately, she hasn't been very fussy but, as shown above, she cared not about comfort when she decided she was ready to retire for the night (2 hours earlier than normal).



I (Eric) decided that it would be funner to celebrate "Mother's Week" rather than just Mother's Day--Kiley will say it's because I forgot today is Mother's Day but I beg to differ. Kinsley and I wanted to make her some art but it was a LOT more difficult than expected and did not turn out anything like we had planned. Regardless, we love Kiley and hope she enjoys "Mother's Week!" xoxo
~E and k

One of the million reasons I love her is her ability to find my lost things. Today, I misplaced my wallet and searched for a long while under beds and couches, in the car and house and outside, in all my pants etc etc. I asked her several times if she had seen it. "No." When she decided to help me look, she found it in less than a minute. She's incredible!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

Yeah how come women can always find things? I don't get it, JJ is always asking me where things are. I just tell him to look around.