Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Pool Day
Today we decided to introduce Kinsley to the swimming pool. We were skeptical at first but she seemed to enjoy herself! Eric let her stand by herself in the kiddy pool and assures me when she decided to sit down, the water only covered her head for a "few seconds". I got upset at him so, "Pool Day" turned into "20 Minutes at the Pool."
Remember those days when strangers said, "Ahhh, you look SOOO cute in your swimming suit!" No? I don't remember either but I am glad I have a daughter so I can live vicariously through her. FYI, it is a lot funner to shop for swimsuits for your baby rather than yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am SO GLAD that she's still doing the bunny face!
So cute! I would much rather pick out a swimsuit for her too :)
That is the cutest little swimsuit!
I love the bunny face and the swim suit and her bondish hair. That's so funny she doesn't have dark hair like you and Eric.
Mitzi
Ok, so we have had your guys' blog on our friends list for quite a while, but every time I tried looking at it, a page would pop up saying there was no such thing. So eventually I quit looking. Well I was just randomly looking at the feedjit thing on our page and saw you guys had recently looked at our new posts... short story long, I had your blog address saved wrong. :S
Anyway! Your little girl is so so cute! You guys did good! ;) Such cute posts too... we should stay in touch more often! :)
Post a Comment