
Monday, for FHE, we helped my dad and older brother plant trees at their houses. When the work was finished we went for a treat at Dairy Queen. While waiting to order, I noticed that the MEN were holding the purses and not the women. I thought it was funny so I snapped a picture.

We were able to go to Twin Falls today and go to the temple while my parents watched Kinsley. After the temple we went to a Mexican Restaurant to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
2 comments:
What a fun trip for you guys!!! And i think I have said this over and over but seriously, Kinsley and Elsie could be sisters, if not twins. They look so much alike. If only we could get together in person and compare. Feel like surprising me in AZ?
I think that she was trying to hold her breath because they were so stinky! :)
Post a Comment