Saturday, July 21, 2012
Playa del Carmen Day 4
Day 4 at Playa del Carmen we spent mostly relaxing. After breakfast we spent a few hours at the beach (finally another sunny day). It was really beautiful! I didn't get to lay out and get super tanned like I had hoped. Instead, we went for a long walk, along the beach, and enjoyed each others company immensely.
After spending the morning on the beach. Eric and I rode bikes to the shopping center. Our hotel supplied the bikes... a piece of advice... bikes in Mexico are NOT like the bikes you have in your garage. They were soooo rickety! I thought they were going to fall apart. Whenever I hit a bump I swear I could hear my teeth rattle (I don't think they have ever heard about shock absorbers). Luckily, we made it to the shopping center in one piece and I was able to get the girls some souvenirs.

We flew back to Utah later that evening. The girls were really happy to see us and Aila wouln't let Eric out of her sight for weeks following the vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment