Friday, July 27, 2012

Kinsley Turns FOUR

Kinsley turned FOUR on June 20th!!!

I know I say it every year... but I can't believe my baby turned FOUR!!! This year she wanted a rainbow birthday party and I was happy to oblige. We kept it low key and only invited her cousins and grandparents. Although she did request the presence of her "best friend" Jerry from Mississippi (he had been to all of her previous birthdays and she thought it was odd he couldn't make it to this one). Although she missed Jerry, she still had a blast.
For food we ate rainbow vegetables, fruit kabobs (with a pot of gold at the end), rainbow Kool-Aid, and pizza.
I found the idea of the cake on pintrest and was happy with how it turned out.

Of course, presents are kids favorite part of a birthday and Kinsley was no exception. She had lots of help. She got lots of fun presents a princess art kit, a princess game, strawberry shortcake swimming pool, clothes, a Hello Kitty suitcase, a picture of the temple, a picture of Jesus, and a "big girl" bike.

I told Eric to wrap Kinsley's bike. He asked "how?" I said, "Just put a big bow on it." Well, his version of "wrapping" it was to hide it in the tree.Kinsley loves riding her new bike!
Happy birthday Kinsley!!!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

Happy Birthday Kinsley! Looks like such a fun birthday, what a fun theme.