Monday, November 29, 2010

While Eric Is Away....

The girls will snip their hair away!!!

Eric went back to Mississippi on Friday but we are staying here until January (he will join us after finals and a boards study class)!!! My best friend, Salina, is a cosmetologist-- no, she is a hair GODDESS!!! She has always had an incredible talent in doing hair. She was home for Thanksgiving and I had a great time visiting with her. My mom asked her if she would cut Kinsley's mullet (I called it "creative layering").

So, here is a picture of Kinsley's first hair cut!
And while the scissors were out....I decided to chop mine off too! It hasn't been this short since the 2nd grade but I love it. I just wish I could style it as good as Salina does.

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

Cute hair! It looks like the "blizzard" actually gave you guys some snow---or a lot of snow :)

Macey said...

CUTE HAIR! i love it!

Brittany H said...

Cute Hair. I bet it will be faster to do now, too. Always a good thing when you are a busy momma!