Kinsley came into the house one day and told me she and my dad had made "Frosty The Snowman." I looked all over for her snowman but I couldn't see it in the yard. I asked her to take me to it and she knew right where he was- on the front porch. Whenever we go somewhere she will wave good-bye to Frosty.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Getting Ready For Christmas
My parents have been busy decorating their house, setting up their countless nativities, hanging lights, etc... Monday they went to the mountains and cut down a tree and for family home evening we decorated it. I fed Aila and watched how "helpful" Kinsley was.
Here she is hiding the ornament hooks under the table.
On the step ladder so my mom can't get on it. Did I say she was "helpful?" I lied. She LOVED climbing the step ladder and asks for it everyday. "Kinsley eat dinner on ladder?" "Kinsley read book on ladder?" "Kinsley play game on ladder?"
We helped my mom make four batches of caramels (Grandma Beck's recipe)... well, maybe "helped" isn't the correct term... We wrapped some of them and ate a LOT of them. DELICIOUS!!!! Maybe she will have to think of a different gift to give her visiting teachers.
Kinsley came into the house one day and told me she and my dad had made "Frosty The Snowman." I looked all over for her snowman but I couldn't see it in the yard. I asked her to take me to it and she knew right where he was- on the front porch. Whenever we go somewhere she will wave good-bye to Frosty.
Aila has been ALL smiles lately! She is such a happy baby. She lights up whenever Kinsley is near. 
Kinsley came into the house one day and told me she and my dad had made "Frosty The Snowman." I looked all over for her snowman but I couldn't see it in the yard. I asked her to take me to it and she knew right where he was- on the front porch. Whenever we go somewhere she will wave good-bye to Frosty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment