Friday, November 19, 2010

Aila's Baby Quilt

When my mom came she brought Aila's finished quilt. I LOVE IT! I first thought that it was going to be too busy and too bright but I LOVE how it turned out!
I really like the quilting design on the mink fabric on the back.

5 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

SUPER cute! I knew it would be when I saw the fabric. And I LOVE your family pictures too...those girls of yours are too cute!

The Sullengers said...

Cute blanket! I have yet to make a quilt, but it's on my list! I love your family photos too - Savannah did a great job!

Collins said...

That's gorgeous. I love it.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

OH my gosh, I want this quilt!! Your mom is amazing. I personally LOVE green and pink for little girls, that is what I picked for Rhylan's first quilt.

Margaret Pratt said...

Mary and Rachel's quilts were green and pink too. I love the combination! Your quilt is beautiful! Your mom is super talented! That must be where you get your crafty skills from :)