Monday, November 22, 2010

Aila's Blessing

Yesterday, in my parents ward, Aila was given a name and a beautiful blessing by Eric. Aila is such a good baby- she almost makes me think about having one more... ( I said ALMOST)-- She didn't make a peep during the blessing. She looked so beautiful in her white dress and dark hair. Kinsley informed me that Aila "has a princess dress too."
The men in the circle were Josh Wrigley, Brent Pierce, Eric Pierce, Chad Jones, Jason Jones, and Jared Jones.

Eric is such an amazing father! He is always so helpful and never... well... rarely complains when I ask him to do something to help with the girls. Kinsley loves him to death and Aila already has him wrapped around her little finger.
We love and are blessed with such great families! All of our immediate family was able to make it plus 5 of Aila's Great Grandparents. After church we all went to my parents house and enjoyed a scrumptious lasagna dinner. We were also joined by my dad's counselors in the Stake Presidency and Elder Rowe (of the 70). Kinsley was on cloud nine because of all of the kids to play with. I wanted to get Aila's pictures with her great grandparents but I totally spaced it until everyone had left. But I did manage to wrangle the Pierce clan together for a family photo.
The Pierce's
The Jones's
(This was taken Monday, during family home evening, because my dad had to leave the blessing dinner early for some Stake business.)

** During sacrament meeting Kinsley's tummy was growling (she refused to eat her breakfast that morning) and she said to me, "Mommy, my belly button is talking." I almost lost it... she is TOO FUNNY!!! **

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl! Glad you were able to bless her at home with family--that is so nice!

Brittany H said...

I love that her "belly button is talking" to her!!! That totally cracked me up! I'm glad you got to bless Aila with family! Have a great vacation. Have to admit - I'm a little envious of your long stay with your family!