Monday, November 29, 2010
The Weather Is Frightful!
During the week of Thanksgiving it snowed a LOT. Kinsley had SO much fun helping with snow removal, riding on the four wheeler, and eating snow. Even with all this snow, Kinsey has begged us, on a daily basis, to jump on the trampoline. Grandpa eventually caved in and shoveled the snow off of the trampoline and Eric shoveled a path to the trampoline (what softies!).



My parents went up to the mountains to cut down a tree but came home without one because their truck started sliding off of the mountain. We also had to follow a tractor home from church because the snow drifts were so bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There are some times that I LOVE living in Mississippi:) The sight of all that snow makes me cold sitting here at my computer. Oh how I hate that stuff!!!
Oh I think it looks like heaven!! Memories of following tractors and snow plows....Enjoy every minute!!
Post a Comment