Thursday, November 11, 2010

Eric's Birthday

Eric turned the BIG 29 on Tuesday (I can't believe we are almost 30)!!! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!It was a pretty typical day for him he woke up early, went to school, took a test, and then came home. For dinner I made one of his favorite meals, tin foil dinners, and he requested a fruit pizza instead of a cake. While I was placing 29 candles on his pizza he reminded me that last year we set off the fire alarm with 28 candles and he didn't want to get wax on the pizza - so we compromised and only lit five.
Kinsley helped him blow the candles out (we need to work on her technique).
Eric is an amazing dad. Kinsley probably asks me 50 times a day "Where daddy at?" She loves him to pieces and is always so happy when he comes home! We hope you had a great birthday Eric!
Taking a nap with Aila.

On a sad note, Eric is in Florida at a contact lens seminar. I say "sad" because we all miss him terribly! Who knew putting two kids to bed by yourself could be SO difficult!?!?! Six months ago, when he first mentioned this seminar, he said we would ALL be going and made it sound like a mini vacation but somehow I got left behind..... We hope he is learning a lot while he is away and will be counting down the hours until his return.

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

Happy Birthday Eric ! Hope you had a great day. Good Luck Kiley while you are a single parent for a short while, hope it goes by quickly! Call me if you need anything

R and A Lambert said...

Happy bday Eric!!

The Jones Crew said...

I love all of the pictures that you took they are all so cute I love the fruit pizza it looks so good right now too eat I can't believe he is 29 years old next year he will be thirty years old that is so crazy Love, Kristi

Chelsi said...

LOVE fruit pizza!! Yummy :) Happy Birthday... I'm not looking forward to 30. Your girls are soo dang cute!