After a 2 hour wait and a 5 minute doctor visit we learned Aila is a beautiful baby and is doing great! Just wish that at her next appointment I can skip the wait!!! Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the Desoto Children's Clinic?
your baby is getting so big way to fast she is so cute too give your kids a hug and a kiss for me I love all of your pictures that you guys took I miss you all Love, Kristi
So cute. I love her hair so much. I can't believe she is only a week old she is too beautiful to just be a week old. That sucks about the doctor visit, especially one week postpartum. Woof. I think the longest I've ever had to wait at my pediatricians is 5 minutes. It's a private practice though.
5 comments:
Steve and I are big fans of bum ruffles!
your baby is getting so big way to fast she is so cute too give your kids a hug and a kiss for me I love all of your pictures that you guys took I miss you all Love, Kristi
She is beautiful! Congrats :)
So cute. I love her hair so much. I can't believe she is only a week old she is too beautiful to just be a week old. That sucks about the doctor visit, especially one week postpartum. Woof. I think the longest I've ever had to wait at my pediatricians is 5 minutes. It's a private practice though.
she is beautiful! how is kinsley handling her new role as "big sister"? maybe we will get to see you for the holidays!
Post a Comment