Aila loves bath time! Which is the opposite of Kinsley- who we had to shower for an entire year because she would scream bloody murder whenever she got near the bathtub. Kinsley loves to "help" with bath time. Yesterday I mentioned to Eric that we should probably bathe the girls. He didn't hear me (or wasn't listening) but Kinsley did. Before I knew it she ran upstairs and carried down the bathtub by herself. She is such a good little helper! Aila's hair gets SUPER curly when it is wet. Kinsley's baby hair did this too but I don't remember it being this curly.
Kinsley and Gracie sound very similar...she always loves to get the bath for Lucy too! I LOVE Aila's hair! I remember Kinsley's being like that too....too cute.
I love all of the pictures that you guys took they are all so cute she has a lot of curly hair Kinsley is such a big helper with the bath time she is so cute with her little sister we will get to see you guys soon I am so happy to see you guys soon I Love you all Love, Kristi
OhEmGeeee!!! FreaK'n CUTE!! What a doll, and her hair being soooo curly. WOWIE!! I keep going back to look at the "1st DR. visit" picture. With the bow, to dang cute guys!
11 comments:
Her curly hair is so cute!!!
Oh my gosh, that hair...it kills me! I love it.
Kinsley and Gracie sound very similar...she always loves to get the bath for Lucy too! I LOVE Aila's hair! I remember Kinsley's being like that too....too cute.
How fun to have a little girl with so much fun curly hair! I am glad she likes baths a litte more then Kinsley.
cute girls. my A is more like your K was. not a bath fan. fortunately she doesnt scream bloody murder, just cries.
They are just so adorable! Does Kinsley seem so big now that Aila is here? Hope you are all well!
It's probably so nice to have a kid helper around! I can't wait! But as everyone else already mentioned, love the curly hair - so cute!
I love all of the pictures that you guys took they are all so cute she has a lot of curly hair Kinsley is such a big helper with the bath time she is so cute with her little sister we will get to see you guys soon I am so happy to see you guys soon I Love you all Love, Kristi
I can't believe how dark and curly that hair is. She's so beautiful.
Sooo cute!!!
OhEmGeeee!!! FreaK'n CUTE!! What a doll, and her hair being soooo curly. WOWIE!! I keep going back to look at the "1st DR. visit" picture. With the bow, to dang cute guys!
Post a Comment