Monday, October 11, 2010

Aila's First Photo Shoot

My friend, Savannah, takes the most amazing pictures! She offered to take pictures of Aila for me (Thanks again!). Of course, I jumped on the opportunity. Here are just a few of my favorites.
Yes, I know, I make beautiful babies!

15 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful!!! I love the one of her smiling-- so cute!!!

The Sullengers said...

These are so adorable - she looks a lot like Kinsley - great job to Savannah!

The Cannons said...

Oh man, Aila has soooo much hair. I love it! So cute.

Brent & Paij Collins said...

love love them! They sure are beautiful girls.

Natasha said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! Aila is a cute little one.

Lant Family said...

Yes you make beautiful babies :) I love that she gave you a smile, how fun.

Bradbury Bunch said...

And BEAUTIFUL GIRLS THEY ARE!!! These pictures are PRICELESS!! They are so photogenic!! I love how much hair Aila has--Chloe's drooling with jealousy over here! ;)

Femme Facetious said...

Precious!

Bailey Family said...

those are beautiful pictures! She is darling! I love all of that hair! Congratulations you guys!!! What an exciting day time in your lives. Glad everything went well and all are healthy!

Vrska's said...

Congratulations, we are so excited for you guys! She is beautiful, I can't believe that head of hair! You really do make beautiful babies!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

So very cute! I think the first one is my favorite...

The Ricks Family said...

So sad she is so homely :-) Not fair, you are not even swollen, you look great!

Brittany H said...

Yes, you make beautiful babies!!!!!

Macey said...

she's adorable kylie! good work!

Susan said...

So precious. I can't believe you got one of her smiling! Priceless!