A witch isn't complete without her black cat.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Trunk-Or-Treat
Tonight our ward had its trunk-or-treat party. Kinsley went as a witch this year. We decided to let her get candy (this is the first year we've let her). I tried to teach her to say "trick-or-treat" before we left but when we got to the church she didn't speak to anyone. She didn't quite understand what was going on and held tightly onto my hand. I think the weird/scary costumes and decorations scared her.
A witch isn't complete without her black cat.

This black cat is mad because she just realized her 2nd dinner was 5 minutes late.
Eric has to dress up as a pirate for clinic on Friday, so after I was done making the girls costumes I threw his together and made him wear it to the party.
This is what happens when you have TOO much fun at your ward Halloween Party. You not only fall asleep on the way home but you fall asleep with TWO suckers in your hands.
But when you get home, you wake up because you remember you have an entire bucket full of yummy things to eat and can't decide which one should be devoured first.
A witch isn't complete without her black cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
CUTEST girls in their little costumes...I especially love the two suckers/sugar crash. She was really living it up!! :)
So cute. Love the costumes and the two suckers. Darling girls.
I love all of the costumes! Your girls are really cute!
Too funny that she fell asleep with 2 suckers. What a sad little cat. She is still cute with those tears!
Love the costume...the tights make it! What cute little girls you have! Oh, Eric, you look great in your costume, too. :)
Love the striped tights. Do those come in my size?
Dont you love how babies know exactly when their dinner is late? And they sure do let us know!
Cute witch and black cat and a pirate Love, Kristi
Looks like you had fun. I love the costumes. Great job!
So cute. I love your girls' costumes.
I LOVE the picture of the party aftermath!
Post a Comment