Sunday, October 31, 2010

Aila 1 month

When I was pregnant with Aila I was prepared to bottle feed her because I hated, hated, HATED breastfeeding Kinsley! (I thought it was some sort of Chinese torture.) When she was a baby it took her FOREVER to eat, she was hungry every other hour, and she refused to take a bottle. I am glad to report that Aila is a totally different baby! She is such a good eater and as a result has gained ONE POUND PER WEEK since her 1 week visit. She currently weighs more at ONE month than Kinsley did at THREE months! It seems like chunky babies are more content than smaller ones.

We use to call Kinsley "Peanut" because she was so small- we call Aila "Chunkster" and "Chunky Monkey." Our only worry is that she won't fit into her blessing dress in three weeks... maybe it is time for a diet.

One Month Stats
9 pounds 12 ounces
21 1/2 inches
Check out her adorable double chin!

3 comments:

The Jones Crew said...

I love all of the pictures of Aila they are just to cute we will get to see you guys in three weeks we are all so happy that we get to see you guys soon I love her dress it is so cute on her Love, Kristi

Chelsi said...

So cute! I am loving that double chin too :) How come it's not as cute when we get older??

Brittany H said...

She is so cute! I'm glad she is better with the nursing. It can be so miserable when it doesn't go well. I hope you have fun with your family in a few weeks!