After the Vision Walk (and nap time) the Lambert's invited us over to carve pumpkins and eat yummy homemade pizza and cookies.
Kinsley was a big help in gutting the pumpkin.

We asked Kinsley if she wanted a "scary pumpkin face" or a "happy pumpkin face," surprisingly, she chose a scary face.


Aila wasn't much help. She spent most of the evening like this.

The finished product.


Thanks Lambert's for having us over for a fun evening! There is a slight possibility that I may have eaten the entire plate of cookies you sent home with us (midnight snack, 2:30 am snack, 5:00 am snack, breakfast) ...... I am still eating for two right!?!?! Thanks for helping me get back to my pre-pregnancy weight! (j/k)
3 comments:
Thanks for joining us! Ray likes to tell me the cookies aren't that bad since they're made w/ pumpkin, so don't worry!
Cute pumpkins!
Such a cute (scary) pumpkin. I'm so glad you have great friends!
Post a Comment