Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Introducing: Aila Pierce (again)

I asked Eric to upload pics on the blog. First, he somehow uploaded them on our Mother's Group page, then he somehow didn't upload the pics correctly onto our blog. Which goes to show you, if you want something done right you have to do it yourself! Here are some pictures. ENJOY!

Introducing...
Aila Pierce
September 27, 2010
8:48 pm
7 lbs 6 ounces
21 inches


Day #2
OUR FAMILY OF FOUR

Kinsley loves her little sister!

Kinsley's first few seconds with Aila.

15 comments:

Brittany H said...

So glad to see the pics. You have two cute little girls!!

Katrina said...

Wow! Look at that hair! She's beautiful. Congrats guys. I hope the labor/delivery went well. Beautiful family.

The Gracie Jones blog said...

YAY! She is so cute! I can't believe how much she looks like Kinsley. Kiley, you look wonderful, hope you are feeling good and adjusting to being the mother of two :)

CONGRATS!

Sarah said...

Congrats! Both of your girls are adorable. Hope you can get some rest and recover quickly, Kiley!

Lant Family said...

I love that she sucks her thumb :) Lucy and I enjoyed the video of Kinsley meeting her sister for the first time, how sweet.

{our missionaries} said...

Thanks for posting the great pictures- congrats. You are a beautiful family.

bugs unique bows said...

she is so beatiful you guys are so great with your family. we Miss you little russel will ask if Kineys can come play at his park.
you both have greats kids you to are the best parents in the world keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new addition! Families of four are great! Looks like Kinsley will be a great big sister. Kiley, you look fabulous! (You even have that glow!) Hope all is well! Take good care.

Brent & Paij Collins said...

absolutely darling. Congrats.

Haylee said...

congrats on the beautiful new addition! Kiley, you look amazing!

The Jones Crew said...

Your kids are just to cute we had so much fun with you guys over this past week I love all of the pictures that you guys took I love the family of four picture it is so cute Love, Kristi

Bradbury Bunch said...

Alright...we're ready for MORE pictures.... :) I'm sure you're getting lots of newborn lovin' in the meantime however! ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF IT!!

Washington Family said...

She is beautiful. Great job! I love her name too. A-La. Right? Just wanted to make sure I was saying it right.

blwmcw said...

this video of Kinsley touching and & talking to her new little sister is so precious......really brought tears to my eyes. Congrats again on your growing little family and safe arrival of Aila!

Whitney said...

Bien hecho, Fierce Pierce. Nos vemos