Monday, September 27, 2010

Introducing Aila Pierce






Aila Pierce
8:48PM

27 Sept 2010
Weight: 7.58 lbs
Length: 21 in.

Everyone is doing well. More info to come soon. Thanks for the prayers, babysitters of Kinsley, meals, offers to help, etc! We appreciate your love!

9 comments:

JJ said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. Glad everybody is doing well. I'm surprised at the time she was born, we talked on the phone just like a hour or so before that.

Lant Family said...

Congratulations! Kiley you look great and baby Aila is so precious. Hopefully you are feeling well. Let me know when I can bring you a dinner.

R and A Lambert said...

Yay, she's here! Congratulations!

Bradbury Bunch said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! The name Aila is BEAUTIFUL and so is she!! I wish you a fast recovery Kiley! And Kinsley is going to be the best big sister---lots of fun adventures are in store for you all! :)Always have the camera handy is my tip for you...(not that you were asking). LOL

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Woo-hoo!! Congrats! I'm glad you finally got a room at the hospital. Sadly, the pictures on your post won't work on my computer!!! It's KILLING me! I've been waiting to see Aila (which I really really love that name. I was secretly hoping you'd pick that one) I'm sure she's a cutie...hope you're feeling well!

Andrew and Heather said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

blwmcw said...

Congratulations to all of you! So glad to hear of Aila's safe arrival. Looking forward to some pics when you get a chance. Take care!

Cassi @ Stop And Smell The Roses said...

Darn! The pictures won't work on my computer either!

But congratulations are definitely in order!!! What an amazing blessing!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Wow what a long day! I can only see the last picture for some reason, but I can see dark curly hair! What a sweet baby, congrats.