Eric * Kiley * Kinsley * Aila
My sentiments EXACTLY!!!
LOVE IT!!!! Hang in there! It's got to happen sometime, right?
she is so stinking cute! Hope she is as glad to see her once she gets here!!
We just watched this 3 times in a row and are still chuckling. This is priceless.
lol Kiley that is awesome!!!
That's awesome. Hopefully, once the baby's out, she's still this excited for it to be here.
I hope the baby comes out soon I love the video it is so cute Love, Kristi
So funny. Hang on.
I came back for more today. so funny.
Kinsley is so cute, she seems pretty excited to meet her sister. I guess now you know you don't have to wait to much longer. Good Luck!
That is too funny!! Gracie wants to watch it over and over...she loves "Kins-ey".
That is so stinkin' cute! My girls wanted to see it over and over and over again....and they giggled at Kinsley every time...they are feeling the same way about ours the only difference is that our baby won't be here for another 8+ weeks
What a cute video! I hope the baby comes soon too, but I guess it will be sometime soon right? :)
that is just too priceless!!!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! Hang in there! It's got to happen sometime, right?
she is so stinking cute! Hope she is as glad to see her once she gets here!!
We just watched this 3 times in a row and are still chuckling. This is priceless.
lol Kiley that is awesome!!!
That's awesome. Hopefully, once the baby's out, she's still this excited for it to be here.
I hope the baby comes out soon I love the video it is so cute Love, Kristi
So funny. Hang on.
I came back for more today. so funny.
Kinsley is so cute, she seems pretty excited to meet her sister. I guess now you know you don't have to wait to much longer. Good Luck!
That is too funny!! Gracie wants to watch it over and over...she loves "Kins-ey".
That is so stinkin' cute! My girls wanted to see it over and over and over again....and they giggled at Kinsley every time...they are feeling the same way about ours the only difference is that our baby won't be here for another 8+ weeks
What a cute video! I hope the baby comes soon too, but I guess it will be sometime soon right? :)
that is just too priceless!!!!
Post a Comment