Monday, June 29, 2009

Twelve Month Stats

Weight: 18 pounds 13 ounces= 5-10th percentile
Height: 28 inches= 10-25th percentile
Head Circumference: 17.7 inches= 25-50th percentile

Kinsley knows how to wrap us around her little finger. When she wants something she will walk up to us and give us a kiss. We must be softies because she usually ends up with what she wants.

We know when she wants to eat because she will smack her lips together. Sometimes she will see other kids at church eating snacks and she will walk up to them and smack her lips. We call this her "begging face."

She walks around 99.9% of the time. She has recently tried "running" (aka walking fast) which usually results in her landing on her face. She loves when her dad comes home! As soon as she hears his key in the lock she is off and running (walking) towards the door. She has also learned how to go down the stairs. One time she tried to pick up the pace and tried walking down the stairs... (I swear she rolled down the stairs in slow motion) she ended up walking away unhurt.

Kinsley's favorite word: AAAAAHHHHHH (at the top of her lungs) -- which isn't even a word! Some days I wish she came with a volume button.

Kinsley's favorite toys: her doll and her teddy bears.

Kinsley's favorite food: pasta, frozen peas and carrots, and watermelon. Kinsley will eat almost anything. Although, she HATES being fed! She would much rather do it all by herself. Recently I started her on whole milk. At first she hated it and would just spit it out but I solved the problem by adding a little bit of Nesquick.

6 comments:

Lant Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. You do a really good job with your photoshop. She is so cute when she comes begging for food during church. We will feed her any day :)

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I love those pictures (especially the one where her arm is stretched out, like she's saying something brilliant)! That's adorable that she she get so excited when she hears Eric's key in the door!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm so jealous that she will still keep a headband on. We're lucky if Morgan will keep it on for 3 minutes. Cute dress too by the way.

Luna said...

Those are great pictures! What a cute little girl!

Whitney said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I love the coloring on them...that last picture could be on the front of a magazine! Great JOB!

Scot and Jenny said...

Cute pictures and I'm with Kinsley, a little Nesquick can help any glass of milk taste better :)!