A. Go into your storm cellar
B. Go into your bathroom and put a mattress over your head (if you don't have a storm cellar)
C. Park under an overpass (if you are in your car)
D. Go out to dinner (if you are really hungry)
We picked D. The pro's were #1: no waiting (everyone else was hiding in their cellars/bathtubs), #2: interesting atmosphere (the power kept going off and on), and #3: great entertainment (the couple near our table ran out of the restaurant in a panic to hide in their cellar/bathtub). Unfortunately, I did not see a funnel but you had better believe that I had my camera on the table waiting for one!!!
On the way home from the Zoo, severe weather warnings were broadcast on the radio. There was a lot of traffic and we've learned that these people tend to be awful drivers when the weather turns bad so we figured we had a greater chance of dying in traffic than in the restaurant.
We picked D. The pro's were #1: no waiting (everyone else was hiding in their cellars/bathtubs), #2: interesting atmosphere (the power kept going off and on), and #3: great entertainment (the couple near our table ran out of the restaurant in a panic to hide in their cellar/bathtub). Unfortunately, I did not see a funnel but you had better believe that I had my camera on the table waiting for one!!!On the way home from the Zoo, severe weather warnings were broadcast on the radio. There was a lot of traffic and we've learned that these people tend to be awful drivers when the weather turns bad so we figured we had a greater chance of dying in traffic than in the restaurant.
4 comments:
ahhh ahahahahahahahahaha! You just crack me up!!! This was too funny!!!! So what did ya eat? ahahahahaha.
Oh my heck you guys are crazy and funny.
Mitzi
I'm glad your safe!
aw, man. Now I feel lame.
Post a Comment