Saturday, Eric helped me paint our bedroom (pictures to come soon). I really appreciate him helping with things around the house. I especially appreciate him helping me paint because I know he hates it. I asked him on several different occasions if he liked the color I picked and he would always reply, "I like white." White happens to be the original color on our walls but I think somewhere deep, deep, DEEP down there is a tiny part of him that likes how our house is turning out.

Because he helped me all morning, I let him decide what we should do as a family Saturday evening. He wanted to play disc golf, so we headed to Latimer Park.

I think he regretted his decision after he saw my first throw. Instead of throwing it straight (down the path), I released late and it disappeared in the bushes 20 feet behind me (where Kinsley is). After 15 minutes of searching through the thorny, spider-web infested bushes, we found it, and resumed play. However, Eric wouldn't let me play any of the holes near water hazards. In my defense, I would like to note that none of the disc golf courses I have played on in Idaho have this many tress and bushes.
Our cute little caddy.
5 comments:
Those pictures of her holding the discs are so cute!
Sounds like that disc golf is pretty fun. I'm afraid however that I would spend most of the day in the bushes hunting for them! Kinsley is looking adorable, as usual! Good for you getting the house all painted!
You sound ambitious! I'm excited to see the pics. We need to play disc golf... I'm sure Tydon would love it. Thanks for the idea :)
It is good there is a trade off. Work for fun! (the fun might be relative ;-)
I have to agree that she is a cute little caddy. Wow, you got your bedroom painted can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment