Friday, June 12, 2009

The Zoo And A Tasty Squirrel

We spent a few hours at the zoo this afternoon (I apologize for posting about the zoo a lot- we have a membership and go there often). Today we watched the Sea Lion Show. Kinsley loved pointing at the sea lions and would clap whenever the audience did. I don't know who she found more entertaining the audience or the sea lions.
The most entertaining part of the zoo were the "rednecks." As we were leaving the Sea Lion Show we were following behind some "rednecks" and a squirrel ran across our path. One of them took off his hat to try and catch the squirrel and said to his friend, "I'm gonna catch me a tasty squirrel an' fry 'im for supper." Me and Eric started laughing but we really think he was serious.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love that foot on the stroller! Taelee loves to do that too! She is getting so big, and oh so cute!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Welcome to the South.