Friday, June 19, 2009

Spectating Is Hard Work

Kinsley is getting hard to contain. If there is trouble she will find it. Lately, I have been trying to jog on the treadmill in the mornings. To keep her in one place I have to put her in her exersaucer (I can just imagine her trying to get on the treadmill with me). She doesn't love being a spectator and she would much rather be walking around getting into trouble. This morning she fell asleep watching me. She was so cute and peaceful, I just had to snap a few photos. The peace didn't last long because when she woke up she managed to throw my water bottle into the toilet, take all the books off the bookshelf, and throw all her teddy bears down the stairs. *Sigh* The marathoon of my day begins.

2 comments:

The Jones Crew said...

Loved your story. Kinsley is such a cutie. Being a mom is a marathoon.

Murray Pratt said...

Water bottle in the toilet? haha! Sorry, it is always funny on the other end of things! Good way to describe the day! It IS a marathon!