We celebrated Kinsley's FIRST birthday today! I know everyone says this, but I REALLY can't believe my BABY is ONE year old!!! Eric wanted to start the tradition of waking her up at the time she was born (4:57 am) to sing to her but I told him we should think of a better tradition. We had a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" birthday party. Kinsley didn't have a clue what was going on but she enjoyed ripping paper, playing with her friends, and eating a cupcake.

We got Kinsley a "big girl" car seat. We found it (it is a
Safety First brand) at our Wal-Mart for $70 regularly priced at $169. I really hope there isn't something wrong with it because it was a killer deal!!! Thanks to our family who sent gifts and money!!! We appreciated it.
A picture is worth a thousand words, right?...... Well, prepare yourself for a thousand pictures!!!

I saw the hungry caterpillar (cup) cake online and thought that it would be easier to bake and decorate a bunch of small cupcakes rather than a large cake... 4 hours later I began to think I should have gone to the store and purchased a cake! But, it's gone now and at least Kinsley enjoyed it.
Yummy, yummy in my tummy!!!
Kinsley LOVED her cupcake! She ate every last bite. I just hope she doesn't wake up in the middle of the night with a tummy ache.


Thanks to our friends who were able to make it out to the little celebration! Sorry to those who weren't able to. I wish we had a bigger house so we could invite more people and I wish we lived closer to family so they could have joined!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kinsley! Isn't it sad how fast time goes by?! She looks like she had a lot of fun and got quite the loot! Her cake is way cute...good job!
Oh she is so cute. I am totally impressed by the cake. It's so cute.
Happy Birthday Kinsley!!! We love you!! You are adorable!! Love,
Uncle Jason, Jenn, Karson, Kate and Claire.
What a cute idea for a birthday party! The cupcakes are way cute and look yummy...it looks like she enjoyed the little pink elephants we sent, and I love the picture of her intently reading our card :) hehe She's such a cute big one year old girl!
What a cute cake! Good job! Really, she couldn't be any cuter! Dave and I were talking about her beautiful eyes at church yesterday. Happy BDay!
Happy Birthday Kinsley! You couldn't be cuter! GREAT pictures! Good work on the cupcakes they look perfect and yummy!
Post a Comment