Kinsley hasn't taken a pacifier since she was one month old. We've tried and tried. She went through a thumb phase but that has now passed. We had so many pacifiers and they were small so I would give them to her as toys. She would usually chew on them or throw them but this week she stuck this one in her mouth and it stayed. She will suck on pacifiers now!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Disappearing Act and Other Tricks
This morning I had to use the bathroom so I put Kinsley on her blanket with some toys. When I returned she was GONE! VANISHED!! DISAPPEARED!!!
Not to worry, I eventually found her underneath the end table getting into some mischief.
Here are some pictures of Kinsley trying to crawl. A lot of times she will get up on her hands and tip toes (like a push up) and she'll walk her feet up until she tips over (that is what she is doing in the second picture).
After I changed Kinsley's diaper yesterday I sat her in her crib so I could wash my hands. When I came back she had pulled herself up and was standing in her crib! I don't think I am ready for this yet. Whenever I turn my back she is learning something new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's such a funny story. She's a cutie. Your house is decorated really nice by the way.
Oh you just wait, it only gets better!! She is absolutely adorable and growing up so fast!
Wow! She's a little mover! It is so fun to watch them learn new things so fast! She is so cute! We miss you guys!
Isn't it nice with the pacifier. Kellen didn't take his until he was 6 months and then all of a sudden he did. She is growing up so fast. Such a cutie!
What a sneaky little girl :) She's already learning how to pull a fast one on her mom! And that's funny about the pacifier! I bet it's nice now that she takes one.
She's on a roll! Eric told us last night that she actually did crawl to get his phone. Good job Kinsley!
Post a Comment