This weekend, Kinsley started pulling herself up into a standing position. She is pulling herself up constantly and on everything! In her crib, on the couch, on the stairs, and on her exersaucer! Tonight, while helping Eric study for tomorrow's test, I was sitting on one couch and Eric was sitting on the other. Kinsley pulled herself up by him then would sit/fall down, then crawl/scoot to me and pull herself up on the couch I was sitting on. She is such a little busy body.
2 comments:
She's probably going to be an early walker. Get ready to put your running shoes on.
Wow!! She is growing up so fast!! I can't believe she is pulling up so young-- I bet she walks early-- good luck with that ;0)!! She is so cute and I think she is starting to look a little more like Eric-- I used to think she was all Kiley.
Post a Comment