Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Birthday Fun

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! I had a great day. For my birthday, Eric surprised me with a wool coat that I told him I liked during Christmas (I thought he wasn't paying attention). We went out to dinner and then we went to FHE at the Fry's. They surprised me with a cake and when I came home Eric surprised me with another cake! Needless to say... I have eaten enough cake to last me until next year.


4 comments:

The Cannons said...

Where might I add is the picture of you in this cute coat? Hmmm? Happy Belated Birthday.
Mitzi

kristi said...

Wow! You've actually done alot of things on your 100 list...Congratulation! Love you, Happy Birthday

The Gracie Jones blog said...

2 cakes=successful birthday! I'm glad it was good, and you've got to feel good about getting so many things done on that list!

Margaret Pratt said...

TWO cakes?! You are loved! Happy Birthday!