Monday, February 16, 2009

Feliz Cumpleaños!!


Happy Birthday, Kiley! I'm opposed to expressing sentimental feelings on blogs but I wanted to embarrass you by sharing reason #101 (to continue the list from a couple Christmases ago) that I love you:

I love that when I surprise you with Ben and Jerry's half-baked icecream and make you promise not to eat it yet, you slyly sneak a bite here and there, then tape the lid back on and hide it in the freezer, making me think you kept your promise!

Can't wait to see you this afternoon...xoxo
~eric

8 comments:

Pierce Family said...

Gee thanks for sharing that honey!

The Sullengers said...

Happy Birthday Kiley! I was going to tell you yesterday at church, but couldn't find you after sacrament! Hope your day is great!

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Kiley!!! Hope you have a super wonderful day!! We love you!!
Jenn, Jason, Karson, Kate and Claire!!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haylee said...

Happy birthday! Mine was yesterday! Hope you have a good one!

The Jones Crew said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Kiley Happy Birthday to you! I hope you are having a great day I love you. Love your little sister Kristi Jones

Korbi said...

Happy Birthday!

Delia D'Nell said...

Happy Birthday friend!