Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crawling

I thought I had mentioned Kinsley started crawling but my mom informed me that I hadn't and she thought Kinsley had only been scooting. Well mom, here is your proof.
Kinsley needed some incentive so I put my cell phone on the ground and she went right for it. I don't know why we bother buying her toys- she seems to prefer random things such as: empty water bottles, the TV remote, cell phones, shoes, things that rip, straws, cups, keys, door stoppers, etc... Eric hates it when I give her my cell phone to play with but I figure if she breaks it maybe I can finally get a new one (here's to hoping!).

2 comments:

kristi said...

Kinsley is crawling already I can't believe it we leave in three days I can't wan't to see her you and Eric she is so cute she is getting so big. I love you and miss you guys. Love your little sister. Kristi

Erin and Gregg said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Good luck with getting a new phone,believe me if you keep giving it to her you will get one (porter broke one of ours at about that age:) we hope you guys are doing well!