This is Kinsley's newest face. She scrunches her nose at you and then laughs (she thinks it is pretty funny). I promise I did not teach her this but I do think it is pretty cute. I secretly think Eric teaches her weird things behind my back. It seems like my younger brother made a similar face like this when he was a baby.
Like Mother Like Daughter
Kinsley has enjoyed the sweet and refreshing taste of Diet Pepsi since the womb... somethings never change.
8 comments:
I would like to know where babies learn some of their funny faces and tricks because most of the time it isn't from their parents!
When I first saw that picture of Kinsley I thought "jared made that face when he was a baby!" so cute! And she's getting to be a good crawler! It looks like she's doing "the worm"...
wow look at her go! She is going to be all over the place in no time!!
Wow, look at her go! Honestly, I'd get down and scoot my way to a Pepsi too. Mmmm....
Crawling already! It seems like you just had her, crazy!
Ahh...nothing more refreshing before naptime! :) She sure is a cutie pie!
Diesel knows all about the Pepsi thing. He got a taste of it everyday for 9 months, and still does. I don't care what anyone says, it doesn't hurt them!!
Kinsley is so cute...that face of hers reminds me of Jared so much. He thought he was so funny and he would make us all laugh. She is really getting around she is so cute. We can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment