Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Point

While in Mississippi, we started a tradition of taking the girls to the local pumpkin patch every fall. We didn't want to stop this tradition, so this year we headed to Thanksgiving Point to pick out our pumpkins and enjoy the other attractions that they had.
Toys Toys Toys!!!
Kinsley was in heaven and could have spent ALL day in the toy area. She loved playing on the toys, swinging, jumping, sliding, etc. and was hard to convince that it was time to leave.

Hay Ride
Lamest hay ride ever. It went around in a circle on a very bumpy road. It definitely wasn't worth waiting in line for.
Hay Fort
Kinsley really loved climbing the hay fort. She also loved throwing hay on everyone. There was an elderly couple there trying to take their picture and Kinsley dumped two handfuls of hay on the lady's head and RAN. We pretended that she wasn't our child.
Scary Creature
I was surprised when Kinsley asked me to go through this with her. I am sorry to say, I was more scared than her.
Corn Maze
Kinsley did this over and over and over. She loved having me say, "On your mark. Get set. Go!" and then count to see how fast she could make it through the maze. I think she did it (by herself) five times.

Spider Web
Pumpkin Patch...
aka a pile of pumpkins (there was no patch)
Our Pumpkins
Eric picked the largest pumpkin he could find.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Your family pics are so dang fun! Hecka cute colors! Your girls are so darling! I love to spy, I hate leaving comments...haha! I'm so dang lazy sometimes! Cute family guys!