I worry what she will think of next. I swear, this girl is going to make my hair turn gray!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Going Gray
Kinsley has been getting into a lot of mischief lately. For instance a few days ago I took the girls to Dairy Queen for a treat. I went up to get our food and when I came back Kinsley's head was stuck in between some wooden bars. She couldn't get herself out but luckily I was able to pull her out. Another morning she came into my room and said, "Mom, look at this," and pointed to a small hair rubber band around her wrist that was cutting off circulation. Her hand was swollen twice the size as her other one. She told me she slept with her "bracelet" on. I took a picture with my phone after some of the swelling had gone down- sorry the quality us very poor. Her hand was swollen for two days and, more than a week later, still has a red circle around her wrist where the rubber band once was.
I worry what she will think of next. I swear, this girl is going to make my hair turn gray!
I worry what she will think of next. I swear, this girl is going to make my hair turn gray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cantbelieve how big her hand is! Crazy and lucky it didn't fall off :)
Post a Comment