Monday, November 28, 2011
I Married My Best Friend
A few weeks ago, Eric and I celebrated our SIX year anniversary!!! We couldn't believe it... especially Eric who thought it was our seventh anniversary. I made him this eye chart (perhaps you have to be married to an optometrist to love the idea) and a few other things. He surprised me by making breakfast in bed, two dozen roses, and the BEST gift was not having to go into work that day and he helped with odd projects around the house. Later in the week we were able to go on a special date to a comedy club and dinner to celebrate the occasion. I feel lucky, everyday, because I got to marry my best friend.
Then on Sunday we went to a tri-stake conference in the tabernacle (how cool is that?!). Kinsley was so excited to see the temple where her mommy and daddy were married. She told us, "When I get bigger I am going to marry daddy here." =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment