Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Nelly, The D-ster, DJ Dirty Nelly, Delia...
This face has many names and I love her as all of them.
I recently got together with one of my best friends from China (official C.O.T member). We had some great times in China together from sleeping on the Great Wall, to playing trush or dare (it isn't misspelled, that is what we played), to traveling, to shopping, to pure randomness... D'Nell is one of those people who can make anything fun. I have missed her friendship because I hadn't seen her in SIX years! So it was about time we met up. A really nice thing about living in Utah is that I get to see my friends and family on a regular basis. It was SO nice catching up with D'Nell over carmel popcorn and I can't wait to spend some more time with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are too cute! I really am the best...aren't I? Just kidding! I loved seeing you. The girls, just too cute and fun. We definitely need to get together again soon.
Post a Comment